This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, property consultancy. You will help to establish and define best practice, using data to drive decision making and improving campaign performance and approach.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing and managing digital campaign strategies and content across digital marketing channels
· Managing client briefs across the business
· Understanding and analysing audience requirements
· Delivering digital campaigns based on insights
· Using online analytics tools and optimising campaigns to increase visibility and engagement.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
· Thorough understanding of digital platforms from websites to social media and digital advertising channels.
·A digital campaign background.
· Agency experience desirable but not essential.
· Solid understanding of a digital process and different approaches to audience engagement.
· A proven track record of working with designers, developers and video teams to brief in content requirements and output creative that works across channels
· Experience managing clients and projects, from initial briefing and proposal development through to delivery.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511