A multi-award-winning, national specialist communications agency looking for talented individuals who are keen to develop their careers. I’m looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in communications and a knowledge of politics to help look after clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
In return they can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
You will be responsible for:
• Organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events.
• Carrying out political and stakeholder research.
• Producing draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases.
• Draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
• Supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
• Be a point of contact for external stakeholders regarding our clients’ projects and be able to respond to complex queries quickly
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• Ambitious and enthusiastic graduate with a degree in Politics, Town Planning, Real Estate,
• An interest in communications and a knowledge of politics
• Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works.
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511
To apply for this role