Account Director - Public Affairs
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading communications agency that specialise in planning communications.
As Associate Director you will lead, drive, and deliver integrated advocacy campaigns, and community engagement on some of the UK’s largest and most important built environment projects.
You will be responsible for :
- Advising on and executing effective communication strategies on time and within budget.
- Executing creative engagement strategies to help achieve your clients’ objectives
- Liaising directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of all projects within your portfolio.
- Manage and be supported by Account Executives and Account Managers.
- Deliver across a range of mediums whether that be liaising with the media, politicians or producing written consultation collateral.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
- A number of years working within either energy, infrastructure or the built environment.
- Experienced in working with a network of political contacts.
- Experience advising clients in relation to public affairs, public consultation, stakeholder engagement and media relations strategy
- Excellent communications skills, with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Clear understanding of the local planning and/or public affairs sector
- Existing relationships with politicians, media, and prospective clients
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511Associate Director
To apply for this role