Account Director - Public Affairs
£55,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected communications agency, well known within the built environment industry.
You’ll be joining a business that that provides a fostering a positive and inclusive culture. As Account Director you'll work across a range of property, housing associations and infrastructure clients.
You will be responsible for:
• Take the lead on client briefs, developing strategies to deliver valuable results
• Leading a team to deliver integrated communications programmes on time and within budget
• Ensure the profitable delivery of work through your own effective working and direction of the team
• Own Communications Plans for key clients and take accountability for its delivery in order to grow the size of accounts
• Deliver a highly responsive and professional customer experience that builds client loyalty ensuring the client service team are doing the same.
• Maintain a thorough and in depth understanding of current affairs, politics, policy and media landscapes
• Help lead the delivery and planning process for tenders and pitches
To be considered for the role you will match the following:
• Experience working within the housing, infrastructure or environment sectors, with established political, media or industry networks
• A track record of working on integrated campaigns and issues that involve public affairs, public relations, crisis communications, and social media
• Driven to achieve results for clients, with experience in creating and delivering communication strategies that secure impact and measurable results
• Able to provide communications counsel to clients, and comfortable with fostering senior client relationships
• Experienced with working with key publications, political decision makers and influencers, ideally with your own network and contacts
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511
To apply for this role