Our client is a fast-paced and professional international law firm located in Brussels (easy access by public transport!). For their Marketing Team, they are currently looking for a Business & Financial Analyst.
· Preparing responses to requests for proposals and other client presentations
· Working on client accounts management and development, as part of the Firm’s client development strategy
· Carrying out client, market, sector research and analysis as required
· Developing marketing campaigns and client alerts, including monitoring the practices’ client contact lists
· Tracking and following up on business opportunities arising from business development activities
· Ensuring efficient events planning and driving client events, seminars and other conference sponsorships from conception to full execution
· Drafting submissions for legal directories, league tables and award entries
· Other ad hoc projects as required
· You are trilingual English-Dutch and French
· You have a Degree in Marketing/Communication or equivalent by experience
· You have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in a law firm or consultancy
· You are professional, proactive and have good communication and follow-up skills
· You have a strong eye for detail and good organizational skills
· You are stress resistant, autonomous, team-minded and can meet tight deadlines
· You have a good knowledge of MS Office
· Permanent contract
· Salary according to skills and experience
· Competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan, bonus, etc.
· A challenging position in a stimulating and fast-paced environment!