A leading international law firm are currently recruiting for a Legal PA to join their established Birmingham city centre office in a float role, working across several practice areas. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with previous experience in a similar role, to join a forward-thinking, dynamic organisation, working as part of a great team of PAs and secretaries! You will be working alongside and liaising with fee earners, clients and key stakeholders, building and maintaining strong rapport in these professional relationships to provide a consistently excellent level of support!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Diary and inbox management for fee earners, scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing necessary paperwork and documentation, as well as making any national or international travel and accommodation arrangements
· Handling any initial telephone and email enquiries, dealing with general queries from clients in a timely manner
· Opening client files and ensuring all documents and correspondence are filed away correctly, passing them along to the relevant individual, and producing and sending out documents and correspondence to clients on behalf of the fee earners
· Utilising the document production and transcription resources effectively, supporting with the growth and development of the administrative staff
· Maintaining records and client databases, updating them with new details and information, keeping accurate records on the internal practice management system
· Supporting fee earners with their billing and credit control process, ensuring all timesheets and documentation for payment are compliant. Producing accurate billing reports, letters and draft bills, processing invoices and expenses too
· Ensuring all documentation and correspondence are compliant and in line with the firm’s policies and procedures
This PA role requires an individual with strong organisation and communication skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using their initiative to balance their time and workload efficiently when working towards tight deadlines. Previous experience in a similar role within professional services is desired.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £26k annually, with an excellent flexible hybrid working pattern.
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.