An established, international law firm are looking to bring onboard a Team Assistant into an exciting, varied role in their Cambridge office! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing administration experience and develop both personally and professionally in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £20-24k annually depending on experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the PA with scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for members of the team
• Liaising with clients and visitors, acting as the first point of contact and answering any general telephone and email enquiries
• Supporting with taking notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing project documentation and reports
• Managing all the documentation, filing, scanning, archiving and uploading them onto internal databases and systems
• Supporting with producing monthly finance and cost reports, invoicing and billing, and processing expenses
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the directors, the PA and wider team
Attention to detail, strong communication and organisation skills, and proactivity are essential qualities for this position. Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills are also important, and you will be trained on all CRM systems used internally. Previous experience in similar role within professional services, ideally the legal industry, is desired.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
To apply for this role