Billing Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for an established international firm, who are looking to bring onboard a Billing Team Leader to join them in their Birmingham office! This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with relevant billing and leadership experience in professional services, to step into a new role and develop their skill-set and professional portfolio further! You will be working as part of one of their core legal practice groups, overseeing a team of Billing Assistants, and aiming to provide a consistently efficient and exceptional level service to their clientele at all times.
The successful candidate will have previous billing and management experience, paying up to £40k annually depending on experience with an excellent hybrid-working pattern!
This role will primarily involve:
• Acting as a first point of contact for clients, to investigate and resolve any escalated queries
• Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, building rapport with clients and suppliers, ensuring all billing is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner, in line with agreements and deadlines
• Producing accurate, and in-depth reports for clients, fee earners and other stakeholders
• Communicating closely with other Billing Team Leaders and Billing managers within the firm, ensuring good practice and consistency
• Line managing your team of Billing Assistants and Coordinators, driving accuracy and performance standards
• Providing technical expertise, assessing training areas and supporting with development plans, ensuring actions are being taken to work towards professional goals
• Effectively train and integrate any new starters into the team, ensuring they are familiar with the firm’s processes and systems
• Monitor any absences, sickness, holidays and communicate with your team, HR and Billing Managers to address any concerns
• Act as a role model and leader, setting an example for members of your team, advocating for attendance of networking activities, marketing events and training sessions and encouraging the development of your team members
Attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must be able to use your own initiative to work methodically with high volumes and towards tight deadlines, efficiently managing a team of Billing Assistants and acting as the point of contact for any queries! An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and collaborative approach to their work is essential.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a well-established, reputable organisation! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
To apply for this role