A reputable business is looking to take on a temporary personal assistant that can turn permanent, this role is based in North hampton and is full-time in the office. This role provides one on one support for the operations director this will also involve a fair amount of project management support as well as internal and external stake holder liaison.
Some key roles:
• Aiding on all the directors projects, insuring accuracy in documentation, tracking progress and insuring targets are met timeously.
• Diary and email management, as well as attending any necessary meetings including but not limited to strategic meetings.
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, as well as any contractors necessary for any projects.
• Arranging travels and insuring all documentation is up to date and accurately stored as well as organising and tracking of leave and holiday.
• Filtering of any incoming calls for the director, and organising any presentations and reports needed.
• Communicate effectively with executive assistants and insure all adherence to company policies and procedures.
This role requires you to have at least 3-4 years of previous experience as this is a very fast paced role and needs you to be proactive and have an impeccable attention to detail. You have to be someone who can easily communicate and work well in a team environment as you will be the right hand man to the director. Experience working with the Microsoft package and management systems is essential, ideally the perfect candidate would have their A-levels and a qualification in project management/PA.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
To apply for this role