An established law firm based in Birmingham city centre are currently looking for a Front of House Receptionist to join them in an exciting position! This is an incredibly varied, all-round FOH position, supporting the wider team with reception, facilities and administration duties, where you will be responsible for providing a consistently excellent level of service to the business and their clientele! You will also have the opportunity to develop your broader administrative skill-set, and the amazing chance to progress within the company long-term.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as the first point for the employees, meeting and greeting visitors and guests, and announcing their arrival
• Taking any initial telephone and email enquiries, and forwarding them on to the relevant individuals
• Arranging for catering and refreshments, booking meeting rooms, taxis, couriers and handling any incoming/outgoing post
• Handling any facilities enquiries, reporting any issues and liaising with external suppliers and contractors
• Providing some PA support to senior management, managing diaries, booking meetings and processing expenses
• Processing any necessary paperwork and documentation, updating internal CRM systems, and undertaking any additional administrative duties required to support the wider team
The successful candidate will be acting as the first point of contact for the business, so a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner is desired. You must have extremely strong communication skills, be confident liaising with clients and stakeholders, and ensure all enquiries are escalated to the right individual or responded to in a timely manner. It is vital for this business to have someone on board who will always aim to represent the company in a positive light and is willing to support an already incredibly successful organisation, as they grow and develop even further in their industry!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £20.5k annually depending on experience. Previous front-of-house or customer service experience is required.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
To apply for this role