Consumer lifestyle financial
services brand is looking for an exceptional all-round Senior Brand Creative to
join the team. Tasked with creating industry disrupting campaigns across all channels,
ensuring the customer experience is always first.
Working under the direction of the
Brand and Experience Director, you’ll work as part of the team with the Content
and Marketing Managers as well as Copywriters to develop and drive the brand
forward. You’ll be an expert in your field, as this is a hands-on creative
role, you’ll work to personally craft and develop campaign ideas, executing
creative concepts across social media, video content and branded content. Placed
centrally within Brand team structure, you’ll work across the whole
organisation. Extensive experience in creating dynamic and relevant customer
focused content is a must.
This client is no ordinary financial services client, a next generation bank
with multiple products on an exciting journey of rapid growth. This is a
roll-your-sleeves-up and get stuck-in-to-whatever-needs-doing to move and shape
the brand towards its goals. In return, the role provides the right candidate
with the opportunity to shape and define one of the industry’s most innovative
and forward-thinking companies.
A day in
the life – most days you’ll be:
- Juggling between numerous creative projects –
brainstorming ideas for social content and executing those ideas across
all BTL formats – display and social. We’re on all the social platforms
you’d expect - so the ability to think creatively about still and moving
content is a must.
- A hands-on, sleeves-up creative thinker and doer,
capable of taking a creative brief and outputting disruptive creative
solutions that work cross-platform.
- Translating metrics and data to constantly
optimise creative. A/B testing creative is second nature to you.
- Partnering with other creative team members
including copy and content to develop strong innovative creative concepts,
ensuring brand consistency through visual and copy guidelines
- Continually developing and refining the brand
vision for all customer and employer brand communications
- Liaising closely with key team members during
peak periods to help forecast crunch points in resource
- Seeking out and seizing opportunities as they
- Developing and maintaining good working
relationships with all internal clients
- Continually looking to improve business working processes,
looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies
within the role
- Using post-campaign analysis to continuously
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. financial
regulation, copyright and data protection)
- A portfolio
that not only shows great the creative you've made but also explains why
and how you go about creating customer centric, impactful ideas
- Extensive proven experience in developing
commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief within an
- You’re a self-starter who’s efficient at time
management with a proven experience in managing multiple projects
simultaneously and a great ability to work autonomously
- You know display and social formats like the back
of your hand and can create ideas that push the boundaries of those
- Proven ability to deliver to brief within a
- Excellent creative crafting skills – ideas,
typography, layout, colour, composition, materials
- Understanding of multi-channel influences on
marketing communications and brand marketing
- Demonstration of accuracy, attention to detail
and organisation skills
- Knowledge of ASA guidelines
thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be
close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile
and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and
empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to
your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for
a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming
different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse
and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire
each other to be better every day.
To apply for this role