snr creative retoucher
Snr Creative Retoucher required for a Global creative production studio specialising in
visual storytelling, with talented artists who are
well-versed in everything from still, motion and CGI to pen and ink.
Our in-house photo studios, shoot production teams and global studios help deliver on client
needs, big or small—whether it’s a high-volume ad campaign or quick turnaround social media asset.
You will be part of a great team of producers, designers, animators, 3D artists, retouchers and
developers working with our agency clients. The role is based 3 days a week at central London studios and 2 from home.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-level Retouching, working with varying digital and print
formats you will be able to analyse briefs and lead large projects from initial brief through to delivery.
Knowledge and skills required
● Strong portfolio of high end work is essential. Presenting a wide range of retouching skills
from advertising, skin and beauty, still life, automotive and everything in between.
● As a skilled visual Retoucher, you will bring your ideas and the ideas of others to life in a
nuanced and impactful way.
● Passionate about photography, retouching and illustration.
● Full knowledge of post-production workflow from the photoshoot process and image capture
packages, workflows, colour management and technical specifications for both Digital and
● Expert in Photoshop and a diverse range of software, plug-ins, techniques and approaches.
● Ability to work with both studio and client’s producers to assess new briefs and help
put together costs and timings
● To be able to mentor and guide junior members of the team
● The ability to identify efficiencies and learnings through project experience and feedback and
keep up to date with new technologies and innovations
● Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required.
● Be proactive at adding value to client briefs by helping to develop and enhance these,
suggesting ways they can be brought to life while managing both internal and client
● Collaborate with the team to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards.
● To be able to liaise with other departments in order to ensure the smooth running of the
studio, use initiative, be proactive and have strong team skills, all delivered with a ‘can do’
● Significant proven experience in a similar field, high end retouching ideally with global brands.
● To be a great team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
● Be organised with astute attention to detail.
● Strong work ethic with the ability to work on multiple accounts with challenging deadlines in a
fast paced environment.
● Be proficient in the use of G Suite and able to work collaboratively with shared documents
To apply for this role